Art Handler & Logistics Technician
- Role: Logistics Art Handler Technician
- Brand: Cox London, Furniture and Lighting
- Salary: Depending on experience
- Location: London N17
- Hours: 40 hrs per week
We are recruiting an Art Handler & Logistics Technician to join our production team. This role is involves careful packing, handling and installation of company designs. You will be required to make condition reports, build export crates and drive, conduct pre-installation site inspections well as safe storage of finished goods. You will need to ensuring the appropriate care and safety of all stock and company property, by ensuring a well maintained and controlled environment. This position involves driving so a clean UK driving licence is essential.We are looking for a reliable hardworking, collaborative and helpful person. You will need initiative and excellent work ethics, with a professional outlook and attention to detail. Essential ability to maintain a quality service for customers by upholding company values and behaviours.
Duties and Responsibilities Include
- – Carefully packing, labelling and condition reporting of completed client and company stock orders.
- – Driving company van for deliveries and collections.
- – Building of wooden export quality crating for protection and safe transportation of delicate and heavy items.
- – Monitoring stock and essential consumables.
- – Relocation and installation of furniture and lighting to support a busy production logistics schedule.
- – On site delivery and installations of lighting and furniture in client’s private residential homes or commercial premises.
- – Supporting the design & manufacturing team with all logistics and photography.
- – Supporting the Cox London gallery with all installations and refits.
Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications
- – BTEC certificate BA Fine Art or Design or similar.
- – Experience working with custom lighting, furniture or fine art.
- – Excellent attention to detail and software administration.
- – Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- – Excellent collaborative skills.
- – Integrity, focus and professionalism.
- – Full Clean UK Driving Licence.
For full job details please apply in writing with your CV to email@example.com