Photographer & Videographer
Role: Photographer & Videographer
Brand: Cox London, Production
Location: London N17
Hours: 40 hrs per week
Enquiries to: email@example.com
Cox London design and produce individual pieces and limited-edition, furniture and lighting for interior decorators, collectors and private clients. By nurturing, inspiring and enriching our relationships with our clients, artisans & craftspeople, the communities we support and our partners, our goal is to help shape remarkable interior beauty.
We are looking for an experienced Photographer & Videographer to work within our close-knit creative team.
Your role will be essential to capturing the aesthetic of the brand – you will be responsible for capturing still and motion shots for the company’s clients, social platforms, website and newsletters. You will be bringing our unique products to life, supporting every facet of the business through always maintaining the highest standard of quality.
It’s important that you are passionate about photography and videography, as well as quick to pick up on emerging commercial trends within the industry. This role will be ideal for a dynamic, proactive, and collaborative individual who excels creatively.
- Capturing high quality still and video content across social platforms and the company website, as well as other offline platforms ensuring brand guidelines are always met
- Daily capture and documentation of completed work for production purposes plus client approval with careful inputting of these images into company data base
- Taking responsibility for editing all content to the best possible standard
- Ensuring your photography and video content engages with brand storytelling, capturing the essence of the products
- Communicating with the wider studio team regarding organising the shoot calendar and studio availability
- Administrating the company video, and photography media library
- Collaborating with other photographers, stylist, and marketing teams to ensure all shoots are carried out smoothly
- Taking responsibility for recording high-quality audio
- Working closely with the studio creative team to make sure that the studio equipment is taken care of and stored appropriately
Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience in product photography and videography
- Experience in Motion graphics
- Knowledge of product photography, lighting, composition and post production skills
- 3+ years’ experience photo/video editing, using Adobe Creative Suite- Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Premier-Pro
- Knowledge of contemporary Art, Design, and Art History and Interior Design
- An eye for colour and form and composition
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Google Docs
- Shrewd understanding of working within a small, expanding company and excellent work ethic
- Qualifications (desirable) Bachelors Fine Art Film/ Photography/ Post Graduate Diploma in Photography or BTEC