Logistics Technician Art Handler
- Role: Logistics Technician Art Handler
- Company: Cox Workshops Ltd
- Salary: Based on experience
- Location: London N17
- Hours: 40 hrs per week
- Contact: email@example.com
This role requires a meticulous and skilled individual responsible for the careful packing, handling and transportation of high value and delicate artwork and furniture. You will therefore need to have practical skills for the building of protective support structures such as export crating and able to assist with the installation of such items in residential homes as well as show rooms.
This role will at times be client facing so you will need to be customer focused and able to communicate calmly & effectively.
You will be supporting a busy manufacturing and dispatch schedule. Previous experience from within the packaging and transporting of fine art, furniture or custom lighting is required as are excellent team working skills, integrity and attention to detail.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Careful packing, labelling and condition reporting of client orders for UK or Export
- Building of wooden export quality crating for the safe transportation of delicate and heavy items
- Delivery and installation on site of furniture, lighting, and fine art objects
- Supporting the design and manufacturing team with all logistics and photography
- Monitoring stock and essential consumables required for the role
Knowledge and Experience
- Experienced packaging, logistics and installation technician for export shipping of delicate lighting, furniture and/or fine art logistics
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Integrity, focus, reliability and professionalism
- Able to deliver on time with accuracy
- Produces work to the highest standard exceeding client expectation
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Foundation degree or higher national diploma; BA or BTEC certificate or similar qualification
- Full clean UK driving licence
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Metalwork Fabrication & Welding Technician
Role: Experienced Metalwork Fabrication & Welding Technician
Brand: Cox London, Production
Salary: based on skills and experience
Location: London N17
Hours: 40 hrs per week
Enquiries to: email@example.com
At Cox London we design and fabricate individual pieces and limited-edition collections for interior decorators, collectors and private clients. By nurturing, inspiring and enriching our relationships with our artisans & craftspeople, our clients, the communities we support and our partners, our vision is to help shape remarkable interior beauty.
We are recruiting a Fabrication Technician to join Cox Production Team responsible for the manufacturing of Cox pieces. Each member of this team is expected to be adaptable and inventive, learning and developing the variety of processes and finishes as per the Cox London house style.
You will be expected to fabricate company products to the required standards within specification, in full and on time meeting the costed hours for fabrication.
This technical role is for the fabrication of high end interior products. You need to be and expert in your field with high level experience and knowledge of metal working and fabrication processes, predominantly in brass but also ferrous metals suitable for furniture & lighting manufacture.
We are looking for a reliable hardworking person with initiative, high standards and a professional outlook. The successful candidate will have the ability to maintain our quality service provided to customers by upholding company standards, values and behaviours.
Duties and Responsibilities
Producing high quality furniture and lighting as per the specifications provided ensuring items are produced in full, on time and in spec
Maintain professional and technical knowledge continually improving your skills base
Maintains safe and clean work environment, upholding Company H&S policies
Application of technical processes such as welding tig, mig; silver soldering, soft soldering; metal fabrication in mainly in brass or steel; cutting and preparing materials for fabrication; fabrication of jigs; product assembly including involve the handling of glass, stone or wood; metal polishing; metal chasing.
Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications
Architectural & sculptural metalwork welding (ideally specialising in brass or bronze)
Experienced and/or expert, more than one skills area, coaching and guidance of other team members, high level skills and knowledge gained through training and experience – typically 10 years plus post training.
BA, MA or Qualified Apprenticeship in metalworking processes or similar
- Role: Sales Manager
- Brand: Cox London, Furniture and Lighting
- Location: London
- Hours: 40 hrs per week
- Contact: Maddie@coxlondon.com
Cox London are designers and makers of unique sculptural lighting, furniture and artworks of the highest calibre. We are commissioned by celebrated interior decorators, collectors and discerning private individuals worldwide. By nurturing, inspiring and enriching our relationships with our artisan craftspeople, our clients, the communities we support and our partners, our goal is to help shape remarkable interior beauty.
We are recruiting for an experienced Sales Manager who is polished, professional, enthusiastic, collaborative and approachable. They need to be well informed regarding high-end interiors markets and able to provide an outstanding service to clients, exceeding all expectations. The candidate should have a strong background in high-end sales environments such as contemporary art and/or design, ideally selling furniture and lighting which requires a considered project style approach.
Our clients are looking for quality, individuality and efficiency from our Sales Team in order to make
decisions on purchasing, delivered via clear, knowledgeable and beautiful presentations of simplicity and elegance. The position is based in the London Belgravia showroom in the heart of the sought- after Pimlico Road Design District. You would be working closely with the creative and manufacturing teams in order to sell quality pieces with artistic merit and longevity. We are looking for ambassadors for the company to champion our work and ensuring what we produce for them fits with the client’s goals.
Duties and Responsibilities Include
- – Lead generation and conversion of opportunities exceeding sales targets
- – Negotiate and build positive relationships, creating lifetime clients for the company
- – Produce and present client proposals
- – End to end sales – post sale follow-up WIP and post-sale deliverables
- – Maintain company data base following all systems and processes
- – Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports
- – Face to face or virtual meetings with clients on and off site while supporting the gallery showroom opening hours including the occasional Saturday scheduling.
- – Hosting and attending tours of our unique workshops and studios in North London as well as numerous marketing events both internal and external to drive new business.
Skills and Behaviours (essential)
- – Outstanding interpersonal, communication and customer service
- – Strong ability and desire to help clients purchase Cox London designs
- – Positive, confident and determined approach
- – Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- – Attention to detail and an eye for design and quality
- – Commercial awareness and numerical ability
- – Outstanding IT and Presentation skills
- – Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- – Reliable, flexible, collaborative and supportive
Knowledge and Experience (desirable)
- – Client facing sales experience preferably 3 years+ selling products with a price range of £5,000 to £100,000
- – Knowledge and experience within the high-end interior products sector
- – Extensive experience in generating new business leads
- – Qualified experience in account management with proven sales record
- – Demonstrable high conversion rate of opportunities to orders
- – Proven sales targets in excess of £1M
- – High level Photoshop and Microsoft; CRM Software competency
BA, MA, BSc or MBA